Friday, April 27, 2007

Feature: Modern Invite



Notes from the Artist:
This particular design is my bestselling personalized notecard on etsy. The irony is that someone wanted a custom designed wedding invitation with cherry blossoms in brown and pink. I designed the cherry blossoms for the wedding invitation client, but the prospect didn't respond to my e-mail. After designing several other items I realized it would be perfect on personalized notecards and others must agree! I love to design wedding invitations, notecards, birth announcements among other items! Etsy has brought me so much joy and I am truly thankful for the opportunity to share what my passion with others!

3 comments:

Marie {Make and Takes} said...

Lovely Cards. So elegant!

Kelly said...

love these, yummy

Cathy said...

I can certainly see why this is one of your best sellers! Gorgeous colours and design!