Thursday, May 31, 2007

Feature: Pepperina Press



Notes from the Artist:
I’ve loved the 1950s since I was a kid, when I decided I could want no greater
thrill than to spin around in a fabulously twirly skirt and come running when
The Fonz snapped his fingers. So my goals have changed a little – but I’m
still constantly inspired by mid-century fashion, design and advertising. I’m
taken with the way the catalog models of the ‘50s seemed sweet and edgy all at
once; I aim to capture that blend in my Bella Figura greetings. Every card is
my own original artwork, and as I build each design I focus on clean lines and
restrained use of color for maximum impact. See more in my shop…

3 comments:

Betty Refour said...

very cute card!

Cathy said...

Love the card - such a classic look! Very beautiful indeed.

fioretta said...

Love the style!