Sunday, June 17, 2007

Feature: Moxie Photo Design



Notes from the Artist:
I simply love to create things. a great composition through my lens, a greeting card with a print, fabric and old pattern images, a magnet from a great album cover...I am most in love with the days I get to create for hours on end, moving from idea to idea, working on multiple pieces at once until slowly, every so slowly, they become what makes my heart sing!

I love working on my art and am lucky enough to have a great husband who is supportive of my new full time career as a starving artist! I realized one day as I ran some errands that I could not wait to get back to 'the office'! What a great moment to catch myself in.

Stop by the office sometime: moxiephotodesign.etsy.com or moxiephotoanddesign.com

No comments: