Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Kreative Thoughts

Notes from the Artist:
After having two children I felt like something was missing. I started creating again and fell in love with the process. Greeting cards are so much fun to make. I sit down and the ideas just sort of start flowing. My grandmother ordered an order of cards and after receiving the cards my grandpa called and said he wanted some manly cards. So, here is my attempt at a manly card. I was really happy with how it turned out. I hope you like it!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

That is the cutest car ever! Is it a print or a stamp? If it is a stamp, I am going to HAVE to get one of those.

Gail Schenkel said...

I have purchased cards from this artist and they are great! It is nice to see that she is branch out with new ideas. Keep them coming!!!