Thursday, April 17, 2008

Christina Williams Designs

Notes from the Artist:
I grew up playing at my parents' office and art supply store, and was allowed to explore my creativity there. As a child, I made "purses" out of paper, ribbon and staples and tried to sell them to the employees there. As long as I can remember, I've been making things from paper and trying to sell them to people...so opening up my Etsy shop was only natural. I love trying new techniques and I love coming up with simple, classic designs that anybody would love to give or receive. Etsy has been such a great experience for me; I learn something new every day and I'm so excited to see what I can come up with in the future. I love taking on special projects and custom orders, so don't hesitate to contact me with questions!

No comments: