Sunday, May 11, 2008

Bella Rose Creations

Notes from the Artist:
Happy Mother's Day to each and every Mom (and Moms to be). It is YOUR day!

When I design a card, I usually have someone in mind that I will send it to. The resulting card then reflects their personality or something that interests them. I enjoy custom orders because it gives me the challenge and opportunity to design something unique that suits that particular person.

This card was inspired by my mom and her row of multi-colored pink/white tulips. Each spring they 'pop' out of the lush, green grass so cheerful and fun. They bring a smile to her face and everyone else's. The tulip on this card is an orgami flower and it 'pops' out of handcut grass on a lovely handcut stem. It looks so much like the real thing I expect a hint of scent. Have a great day and take time to smell the flowers.

No comments: