Saturday, July 19, 2008

j.fleur designs

Notes from the Artist:

Art. This is how I view stationery! I love selecting beautiful papers and mixing textures with gorgeous colors to make my creation shine. This is a hobby for me, but also a passion: I cherish each finished product, designed by- and exclusively handmade- by me.

The recent arrival of my second child, a precious baby girl, had put my Etsy Shop on hold, leaving my store somewhat empty. However I am now back to work, and would love to create invitations, announcements and even custom Christmas cards, just for you! I enjoy working with people to personally design the perfect product. Always dedicated to sharing art with the masses and promoting "snail mail," I believe a letter sent with a handwritten message is something to be cherished.

No comments: