Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Article: How to make an altered notebook
Standard Spiral Notebook
Embellishments of choice
Prima Say it in crystals
Patterned paper ~ Minds eye
1. Pry apart the Spiral notebook and remove the front and back covers from the notebook.
2. Measure the patterned paper and trim so that it is 1” larger than the covers.
3. Apply Mod Podge to both the top and bottom covers in a thin layer.
4. Let dry completely
5. Cut out little holes for the binder to go through. Take your time in this step.
6. Then Reattach the covers. (Tip: Put the two covers decorated sides together first then visualize what side is the front and attach them as one)
7. Squeeze the rings back together
8. Flip covers so they are right sides out.
9. Embellish at will. ☺
written by our very own Rachel of CapturedTimeBooks
Was this helpful? Let us know! If you have questions, feel free to convo Rachel or leave a comment!