Friday, September 26, 2008

Friday feature




This week's featured artist is Card Goddess.

1.Tell us about you and your shop.

I live in Florida. My full-time job is a freelance writer and I create and sell my cards as a hobby. I have been making cards for a little over three years. While I sell on Etsy from time to time, I do most of my business from my own website. I am attending my first arts and crafts fair in a couple of weeks, so I have been very busy making cards!


2.How did you get started in your craft? I was invited to a Stampin’ Up party, where I made a few cards. Then it happened—I was hooked.


3.What is your favorite material or tool?
I love paper. I have so much paper it is unbelievable. Sheets and sheets of paper and scraps of paper and little bits of paper, paper and more paper.


4.Where do you get your design inspiration from?
Sometimes I just see something in my head and then I run down to my office and start pulling out materials. Other times I see a card in a catalog, online, or in the store and then I create something similar to it with the materials I have on-hand.

No comments: