Friday, October 3, 2008

Friday Feature

This week's featured artist is ElenaMary.




1.Tell us about you and your shop.

I am primarily a collage artist and my cards are created by making prints of my collages and then embellishing them with sequins and faux jewels so the cards are actually OOAK.


2.How did you get started in your craft?

I have been an artist from a very young age as my parents always encouraged creativity.


3.What is your favorite material or tool?

Paper and recently hand made paper..have been making lots of paper recently which I then create books with. I have huge collections of vintage and hand painted and textured papers as well.


4.Where do you get your design inspiration from?
Once I have an idea I sort through some of my collections and the images start me on a creative journey…my collections are my inspiration.

No comments: