Friday, December 12, 2008

Friday Feature

This week's featured seller is randomscraps. You will find many beautiful cards here and a unique offering of a card club membership.



1. Tell us about you and your shop.

My name is Andi. I'm a stay at home mom of 3: Scott is 7, Sierra just turned 6, and Venice is 8 months. I maintain my Etsy shop, RandomScraps, full time. Each card (or set) I make is one of a kind, made from high quality scrapbook papers and embellishments. In addition, I also have a card membership club, called RandomCards. The idea is that you sign up for 6 months at a certain level, and then I send you an assortment of cards every month so you always have what you need.

2. How did you get started in your craft?

I have been scrapbooking for quite a few years, but not really making cards. I wanted to be able to stay home with my kids, especially once the baby was born, so I decided to start making cards. Once I found Etsy, I was set!


3. What is your favorite material or tool?

I love playing with all the product! New patterned papers, rub-ons or flowers make me really excited. My favorite product is whatever new item I've just picked up!


4. Where do you get your design inspiration from?

Everywhere! A lot of times it's a new product that inspires me, but I also get ideas from looking at other people's creations. Sometimes it's a treasury with an awesome color scheme, a layout posted on a blog, or a well designed advertisement. Anything can spark a new idea.

1 comment:

PussDaddy said...

I love your Winter Wonderland card, and your Tweet card, too.

PussDaddy