Monday, January 5, 2009
January Team Challenge: LOVE
As the cold months of winter really hit, we'll warm up this month with a little love. Valentine's Day is just around the corner, so we invite our team members to put their creativity to work on a greeting card along the theme of love and romance. The primary color for all entries should be RED.
We will post all the entries on the blog on January 26th and invite votes for favorites from both team members and our readers!
As a BONUS to our readers, we will randomly select a reader who votes on their favorite card (you have to vote!) to receive the winning challenge entry! More details will be posted when all the entries are in and voting begins. Team members will not be eligible to win in this giveaway - it's just for our readers :).
Here are a few guidelines for team members who wish to participate in the challenge:
1) Be sure to submit a full-size greeting card (at least 3.5 x 5 inches)
2) Be sure your source image is SQUARE
3) Be sure the primary color in your submission is RED
4) Be sure to enter your URLs in this google doc by 12 noon EST on JANUARY 23
5) Be ready to win! If your card is the winner, you must be willing to send it free of charge to our winning reader/voter (see above).
We are looking forward to seeing your LOVEly creations!