Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday Feature

This Friday's featured seller is InvitationsByDesign
Check out this shop for unique invitations for any occasion.



1. Tell us about you and your shop.

Invitations by Design is a modern stationery + design shop catering to babies, weddings, and social stationery needs. I started making my products almost 3 years ago after creating my own wedding invitations. I loved it so much, I decided to share my creations with others. I work out of the Northern Virginia area and also have a photography business working in conjunction with my stationery design.

www.agphotographydesign.com


2. How did you get started in your craft?

I've always loved created things and when I designed my own wedding invitations it sparked an interest I didn't know I had. I've been doing it ever since.


3.What is your favorite material or tool?

I love working in digital design. I can create almost any design I have in my head and put it down on paper using my graphic design abilities.


4.Where do you get your design inspiration from?

I often am inspired by interior decorating magazines + fabrics.

No comments: