Friday, April 3, 2009

Friday Feature

This week's featured shop is PnkGeeni.





1. Tell us about you and your shop.
I opened my shop a few months after I'd arrive in New Zealand with my family , and had no idea what to do to sell. I was using very basic supplies, but as soon as I started using better supplies my cards got better. I love playing with new things and trying new ideas.


2. How did you get started in your craft?
In 2006 our family vacation was in WDW, I picked up a lot of scrapbook stuff and got addicted to this craft. Fast forward a couple years and we decided to emigrate to new zealand. all my crafting stuff had to get packed up, but I kept a little stash out to make cards and got addicted to making cards.


3. What is your favorite material or tool?
Paper! Wonderful, high quailty paper! And I couldn't live without my EK Success Craft Knife!

4. Where do you get your design inspiration from?
Craft magazines, blogs, everyday life.... I'm not really sure.

1 comment: