Friday, April 10, 2009

This week's featured seller is brefour. Most listing support a great cause, so you'll want to check her out.




1. Tell us about you and your shop.

I am an artist and caregiver for my sister who has autism. The cards in my shop feature reproductions of art by both of us.

2. How did you get started in your craft?

I have been drawing for as long as I can remember and have always loved to send cards. But believe it or not, it never occurred to me to put the two together until a friend asked me to design a card for her baby shower. The cards were a hit and I started my card line shortly thereafter.

3. What is your favorite material or tool?

It would have to be a tie between a paint brush and oil pastels.


4. Where do you get your design inspiration from?

My inspiration comes from a variety of sources. It could be a fabric I see, architecture, the possibilities are limitless. I started tearing out pages from magazines in high school. What I looked for were color combinations, texture and shape. I still do that today and when I need inspiration I refer to those photos.

No comments: