Friday, May 8, 2009

Friday Feature

This week's featured shop is LindasPaperie



1. Tell us about you and your shop.

My name is Linda and my shop is Linda's Paperie. I decided to sell my cards and paper crafts at Etsy when I realized I was making more cards than I could normally use. I am a wife to a very busy guy, stay at home mom to 3, 'pack leader' of 2 beagles and a servant to our cat. My cards have been featured in Paper Crafts, CardMaker, and Just Cards. I recently started teaching paper crafting classes at My Creative Classroom. When I'm not paper crafting or running around after everyone, I like to read and look for old songs from the 80s on iTunes. My wish list there rivals my paper wish list.

2. How did you get started in your craft?

I started scrapbooking over 7 years ago. As a way to use my left over scraps and supplies, I began making cards.

3. What is your favorite material or tool?

That would have to be pretty patterned paper. I really can't help myself. A close second would be my Slice die cutting machine.

4. Where do you get your design inspiration from?

I really like challenge blogs. There are so many fabulous ones out there with sketches, color and technique ideas. They are the best way to help me get out of a creative rut.

No comments: