Well it's that time of year again and are you ready for it?
This month's challenge should be easy for most as it's to do with the holidays! This month's challenge is short and to the point, post your holiday greetings!
All entries will be posted on the blog on October 31st and open up to the public for voting!
The guidelines for those who wish to enter are as follows:
1. Please ensure that your entry is tagged in your shop with the tag "challengeholiday"
2. You must be prepared to send the winning card to the winning reader FREE OF CHARGE
3. Either reserve your creation in your shop, or ensure that you can produce another one incase you sell it before the challenge is over (which is always a nice probelm to have?)
4. All holiday greetings are welcomed. We will not be accepting any tags or stickers for this challenge, only greeting cards.
5. As always, ONE entry per person.
I will select your entry from your shop, based on your tag, and upload it to our blog.
Once the voting has opened up on October 31st, you are encouraged to vote and leave a comment for your favorite card. You may only vote once.
The fantastic prize will be the winning postcard. I will select a random readers' comment and they will be the lucky winner!
Have fun everyone.