Friday, November 20, 2009

Friday Feature: Paper Dragon Cards




1. Tell us about you and your shop.
Our shop features designs inspired from living and traveling around the world especially Asia.

Each greeting card is hand assembled and we fold every kimono. We take great pride on using only the best papers around.

On our travels around the globe, we search for unique papers... you should see the stash!

2. How did you get started in your craft?
After moving to Asia 10 years ago, there was not a greeting card to be found. Since I had all of my scrapbooking supplies with me, I began to make cards. Friends started asking where they could buy them and Paper Dragon Cards was formed. We sold them at craft fairs and boutiques in Asia.

We are now living back in Michigan and I want to share my designs with you!

3. What tool can you not live without?
I would have to say that I cannot live without my paper cutter.

4. What inspires you?
It could be a piece of ribbon or paper. I love putting different textures together to make each greeting card. It's quite a process but the finished product is well worth it.

5. Name one favorite item from your store



This is one of my favorites... such beautiful paper and so feminine. The kimono cards are the most fun to make... each one is hand-folded and made out of different color combinations.

No comments: