Friday, January 29, 2010

Friday Feature: Linkwritenow



1. Tell us about you and your shop.
My name is Tracey Selingo. I live and work in Shavertown, Pennsylvania. I have three wonderful boys ages 10, 11 and 42 (that's my husband), along with a crazy, card-eating, 7 month old puppy. I started my etsy shop in July of 2009: linkwritenow.etsy.com. The cards are written and designed to be fresh, modern and true. I write and design all the cards and then digitally print them on high quality cardstock.

2. How did you get started in your craft?
I started making cards for friends eight years ago...around the same time that I launched an advertising agency. I promised myself that I would choose one business by the time my youngest son headed off to school (that was five years ago). Needless to say, I'm still operating both. In fact, I officially launched my greeting card business, link write now, at the National Stationery Show in May of 2009. The cards on my website linkwritenow.com are selling in boutiques across the US.

3. What tool can you not live without?
I can't live without my thesaurus. I'm a copywriter, by trade, so I'm always thinking there's always a better word to use...

4. What inspires you?
I'm inspired by tiny little snippets of time that reveal human nature. That moment when my son belly laughs because his brother just burped. Or when a friend flashes a genuine smile of something that's said. I think as we continue to dive head first into digital-dom we continue to miss out what makes life so lovely.

5. Name one favorite item from your store.
I love this whole line of cards, but here's one of my favs:


1 comment:

Kryss said...

Very cute card messages.

www.callousgreetings.com