Friday, February 26, 2010

Friday Feature: Linda's Paperie



1. Tell us about you and your shop.
I'm Linda, a New York girl living in Maryland. I am a married stay at home mom of three children. We have 2 dogs and a cat. I originally started on Etsy in 2007 as HandmadeByLinda but then changed my shop name to LindasPaperie in 2008. I sell handmade greeting cards and paper crafting embellishments. When I am not creating cards for LindasPaperie, I teach paper crafting classes at My Creative Classroom.

2. How did you get started in your craft?
I started scrapbooking in 1999 to do something with all of the pictures I was taking of my children. Card making followed a few years later as another way to use up my ever growing collection of scraps.

3. What tool can you not live without?
My Slice die cutting machine, I am in love with all the fonts and cute shapes.

4. What inspires you?
Magazines and challenge blogs, the color ones are my favorite.

5. Name one favorite item from your store


My current favorite item is this card set. With all of the snow we have seen this winter, the bright colors make me happy.

No comments: