Friday, April 30, 2010

Friday Feature: GSpeegle



1. Tell us about you and your shop.
My shop features handmade cards, frames, tags and sticker collages.

2. How did you get started in your craft?
I started by getting into scrapbooking when my son (now 3) was born. Once I caught up on my pages, I found that I couldn't help crafting. Cards seemed to be the next logical choice. So many friends and family members loved my creations and suggested I start selling them. Long story short, here I am!

3. What tool can you not live without?
A paper cutter! I can't hand cut a straight line to save my life!!

4. What inspires you?
Patterned paper inspires me actually. When I go to the scrapbook store and see the new lines come out, I get inspired by the colors and themes available. I'm also inspired by everything retro and Vintage.

5. Name one favorite item from your store.



This is my new favorite card. I listed it this week and just love the feeling of Wonderland. It's so different from my other cards, too!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

love it! great feature :)

Genevieve said...

Thank you so much for the wonderful write-up! It's always so great working with you!

HUGS!
Genevieve
Gen's Scrapbook Kitchen

Adorebynat said...

Yei for Gen! Always a pleasure seeing your creations, cards or scrapbook layouts :-)