Friday, May 21, 2010

Feature Friday - Crafty Pagan

Feature Friday - May 21st, 2010

It’s all about spectacular shops on Fridays here at Etsy Greetings.

This week we introduce to you a newly integrated shop full of charm and whimsy. This shop goes by


Rowena (the artist) is a beauty of whimsy at work with her best selling Alice in wonderland items. Shes located just around the corner at http://www.craftypagan.etsy.com/


Thank you Rowena for the opportunity to allow us to peer into your creativity from behind the scenes. Now do tell, What is it that makes Crafty Pagan the great shop it is.

1. Tell us about you and your shop.

I'm 27, very happily married with a 2 year old little boy. We live in in the UK. I'm a stay at home mum but in any and all of my spare time I craft and run my etsy shop
2. How did you get started in your craft?

I've been into arts and crafty things most of my life but didn't really get the stamping bug until I was pregnant when I discovered scrapbooking. Soon after I found stamping and things have developed from there really! I get such a sense of achievement making pretty and unique cards and gifts and I love the thought of my work brightening someone's day on the other side of the world! Although I'm a UK seller 99% of my customers are overseas:)


3. What tool could you not live without?

I couldn't live without my cuttlebug to cut all my alice in wonderland tags-especially since they're my most popular item!

4. What inspires you?

So many things! Colours, textures, movies, art and the wonderful blogging community-I can look for hours at the stunning work that stampers/cardmakers etc produce on their blogs!


5. Name one favorite item from your store?

Well my bestselling items are most definitely from my Alice in Wonderland section
I think almost everyone loves the book and their love for all things Alice has been reignited by the fab Tim Burton film. On that note here's a link to my Alice in Wonderland place cards-I just love these!
http://www.etsy.com/listing/46581714/alice-in-wonderland-place-cards-set-of

It’s awesome to be featured on the Friday Features post on Etsy Greetings!
It's an honour to be featured! Thanks so much, it really means a lot to me:) Rowena xxx

I don't know about you but I would defenitely add this shop to my favorites. Hope you enjoyed this segment of Feature Friday. Until next friday, keep it real keep it crafty keep it cheek and all unique.

~ Cisne Expressions ~
http://www.cisnexpressions.etsy.com/















No comments: