Friday, July 30, 2010

Friday Feature


Friday friday ya'll. What a better way to start up the morning

than with a deep breath of the summer breeze as it carries the birds morning song through the morning sky.

or

The warm fuzzy feeling as you discover your correspondence holds a Bay breeze design card for

It's as good as a morning summer breeze? You bet it is. Creative, innovative and dashing designs

in your mail box. Wow what a great start to this wonderful friday.

Shop : http://www.baybreezedesigns.etsy.com/ for your summer breeze.

As captivation and inviting as a baybreezedesign card is the treasure lies further off the page and into the heart of their creater.

Even more dynamic is the majestry of the creative and here is her story.

Introducing;
BAyBREEzeDEsiGnS

My name is Pam Wachowicz and I’m a stay at home mom of a beautiful 19 month old girl who is my source of inspiration and motivation! My Etsy shop is Bay Breeze Designs where I make handmade invitations, card and gift tags. My husband and I celebrated five years of marriage this past May and we also have an adorable Jack Russell Terrier named Jazzy. Before becoming a mom, I worked in the corporate world in the field of marketing, but always enjoyed being crafty. I loved planning my wedding! Working on the invitations, dinner menus and programs was so much fun! I knew designing invitations, programs, menus and other items was something I enjoyed doing and hoped to have the opportunity to do it again.


What first item started you in your craft?

I began rubber stamping 4 years ago as a way to unleash my creative side. I made an invite for my sister-in-law’s bridal shower and was asked by a few of the attendees if I sold them. At the time, I was honored by the compliment, but never gave it much thought. Then along came my daughter. My husband and I wanted me to stay at home and I needed to find a way to supplement the income. I’ve been creating invites & dinner menus for family and friends for a few years and decided to give my dream a go.


What is your favorite technique and what tool do you favor the most in your shop?

I work primarily with rubber stamps, punches and die cuts. Currently my favorite supply when creating my invites/cards are the 3-D foam squares. I love bringing dimension to a card any chance I get.

What inspires your creations and what sparks your creativity?

Weddings, babies and any other special events. I just love to see the pure joy on people’s faces during these special moments in their lives. I love to hear their story and see how to capture the essence of the special event!


Name a favorite item from your store and why is it so dear to you?

http://www.etsy.com/listing/42606663/bridal-shower-invitations-with-matching
This matching bridal shower invite and thank you card set as it is where it all began! It also has been one of the favorites in my shop. I love this stamp set as it provides me with the versatility to use with multiple colors beautifully!


What are your future goals as a shop owner/crafter?

My future goal is to grow my shop. I’ve been selling on Etsy for a little over a year. My goal is to reach 100 sales by the end of this year. After reaching that goal, my long term goal would be to go back to my original dream of incorporating graphic design into my shop and possibly intermix the two techniques.

Where can we find you .. etsy .. facebook... blog... etc.


SHOP http://baybreezedesigns.etsy.com/
BLOG http://baybreezedesigns.blogspot.com/
TWEET http://twitter.com/baybreezedesign
FACEBOOK http://facebook.com/baybreezedesign


Any special advice, comments, wisdom or thank you's that you would like to share with us.

My advice is to never give up. If it was not for my good friend, Lisa, over at http://www.etsy.com/shop/Craftbusplus, I would have given up awhile ago. Stay motivated, stay connected with teams like the EtsyGreetings team and know it takes time for things to start happening. Just love what you do, stay focused, & have fun!

Enjoying the delight of summer.

Blogged by: Cisnexpressions.etsy.com
Inspired by: Baybreeze designs.com









No comments: