Monday, June 20, 2011

I Love To Ride My Bicycle Card


From Jen at Jenuine Memories. Sells for $2.95. Click on the image to be taken to the shop!

I recently read a trend report that said the two new hottest colors were gray and yellow and the new hottest motif was bicycles. Now, I am not one to be trendy. I don't wear latest fashions and I march to the beat of my own drummer. That is why I made my own version of the hot trend and said you know what, if its "cool" or "hip" so be it. I love bicycles and this one reminded me of good times in the summer. The cool yellows and grays reflected the innocence of those times riding my bike, selling Girl Scout cookies. Yeah, I was a nerd. I was a girl scout until I was almost a senior in high school! I had to go to meetings with a troop of 5th graders. Enough about my nerdom, here is why you should buy this card!

You can give it to a friend and say "Hey I bought you this hip new card made by a nerd artist who makes cards in rural Arkansas" and your friend will say "Really, not some factory far away?" And by this time you will have lost all respect for said friend because they questioned you in some judgmental way about your etsy buying skills. Either way your friend will love a thoughtful letter placed in such a pretty card!

No comments: