Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Lily Collection - Red Daylily Flower Photo card set of 4


From Justyn at JustynLeigh. Sells for $8.00. Click on the image to be taken to the shop!

My daughter's name is Lily, so everytime I see a beautiful lily I take a photo of it. When she was born we planted a daylily garden next to our house and this beautiful shot was taken right there. The photo itself is printed on 80 lb. SU white cardstock so I could add shadow and distress the photo a little by hand. There is no shine to it and I sponged around the edges of all the layers of paper. You get 4 cards and four envelopes and all of the cards are blank on the inside so they can be for any occasion you need! The cards measure 5 1/4" by 4" and they fit into a regular A2 sized envelope. All the items are tied together and will be shipped in a vellem envelope for protection. I can also add a gift tag to the set, just tell me you want one in the comments section when you check out.

No comments: