Friday, September 30, 2011

Graffiti Love Card


From Katy at FarFlungCards. Sells for $24. Click on the image to be taken to the shop!

If someone would paint this graffito in my alley I'd be thrilled. It's something I saw and fell in love with in Argentina. I've made collages with a photo of the graffiti, cutout magazine photos, and the odd ticket stub or cookie fortune. Inside it says "huge hugs" in nice big hand-stamped letters. Since I know you'll want to send these to everyone in the world, I'm packaging them in fours. They're 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 and come with colorful envelopes. Every card is handmade (not printed) and so there won't be any more just like these. And since the world needs this message so much, there's no shipping charge. Share the love! This makes a great gift!

No comments: