Thursday, April 18, 2013

Mother Goose with Goslings - Mother's Day Card

From Jill at Orange Cat Art. Click on the image to be taken to the shop!

A Canada goose gazes down on two of her goslings, just days after hatching. Their nest was in Greensboro, North Carolina, and I watched her for weeks waiting for a glimpse at the little ones after they hatched. This card is a favorite for Mother's Day or to accompany baby gifts!


estetik drew said...

That's seem interesting opportunity for the emerging offshore companies.
burun estetigi

Jane Rogers said...

Our mom will always be a special one to our hearts. This 2013, I'd like to express my heartfelt mothers day messages to all moms out there:

You are loving, selfless, and hardworking, just to name a few of the many awesome qualities you have. I love you, Mom!

Spreading the love for my mom...

Andrew Barham said...

Mother's Day is a special day for me I love my Mom & I will wish her with Innovative Greeting Cards called Versuades.