Thursday, September 3, 2009

Etsy Greetings Featured Sale: Cara's Scrap 'N Stamp

Each week EtsyGreetings highlights a sale from one of our member shops. This week, we are excited to offer you special pricing from Cara's Scrap 'N Stamp Art.

The Sale: In celebration of my one year anniversary with Etsy, all items are 20% off! Please use code "Weekend Deals" in the Notes to Seller to receive the discount. You can wait for a revised invoice or checkout and I will promptly refund the difference via PayPal. Offer not to be combined with any other coupons.
Sale begins Thursday, 9/3/09 12:00 Midnight EST and will end Monday, 9/7/09 11:59PM EST.

I look back on my first year with gratitude for those who have supported my handmade paper crafts. As a sincere thank you, I am offering 20% off all shop items.

1 comment:

Jody Burdette said...

Happy Anniversery, Way to go on the one year. I have only been here since april. May your receive many more sales.
Jody Birdtracks.etsy.com