Friday, April 2, 2010

Friday Feature: PnkGeeni



1. Tell us about you and your shop.
I opened my shop in August 2008 and after a few stalls I have a shop I am proud of and am trying to grow.

2. How did you get started in your craft?
I got into scrapbooking after a holiday to Walt Disney World in 2006. But I started making cards when I realized that there were birthdays coming up and I didn't have cards!

3. What tool can you not live without?
My coffee cup. Is that a tool?

I think the tool that I use the most and couldn't live without is a great pair of micro scissors.

4. What inspires you?
Crafting magazines. I have tons! Other crafty blogs. Online 'shopping' or just buying new stash. New papers always inspire me to create something great.

5. Name one favorite item from your store


This is a difficult question because every new card is my favorite. Right now I have to pick... this elegant Thank you card. Those butterflies were originally flowers. And I love the way the card opens.

No comments: