Thursday, June 10, 2010

How To Use Digital Stamps

I love using stamps in my work but I am starting to run out of room to store them all, because of this I have started to use digital stamps as well. You can't use digital stamps for everything but some advantages I have found to using them besides taking up less space are:
They cost less
They can be resized and flipped.
You don't have to wait for them to be delivered.
You don't have to worry about the image not stamping right.
I was very frustrated learning how to use them at first but after doing some research I figured it out and it was a lot easier than I thought. Today I am sharing a video with you showing how easy it is to use them if you want to try them too. If you have any questions let me know. I hope you enjoy the video.

1 comment:

Atticelf said...

I've downloaded some, but have yet to use them. I should give it a try!