Saturday, June 30, 2007

Feature: Busy Mom Creations



Notes from the Artist:
Why did I name my business Busy Mom Creations? I am just that, a very busy mom to 5 year old triplets and a 15 month old. When I am not immersed in my favorite job of being a mom, I love to create and shop for fun items for my creations. I can get lost in a craft store looking for fun items to use on my paper creations. I recently spent over an hour in an antique store digging through canisters of buttons! I love it when I can escape to my studio and pour my heart into creating. Even more fun is when someone loves my items enough to share them with those that they love!

1 comment:

Jodi @ Happy House Quilts said...

Love her shop! It's amazing that she is able to create so many beautiful items with the kids and life...but I gues she has perfected multi-tasking!!! Totally worth taking a spin through her shop http://BusyMomCreations.etsy.com !!!